Monday 22 August 2016

Update

I was wrong about the broken blood vessel in my brain night before last. They were running around panicking saying I needed brain surgery. My head was pulsing a lot. They have been experimenting on my back today, it is now curved as well as compacted.

Can you guys work on a scanner/detector for warp core signatures, it will be very useful. We need to look at all radiation a warp core emits and see what is the easiest/best to detect. I think we could use the near field effect as a scanner, 20D energy must have a strong effect, I wonder if we could use the earths em field as a sensor field. I think a quantum scanner would be very useful. If we take any quantum particle we can detect easily and see if there are distinct interactions or emissions from a warp core. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment