Friday 13 November 2015

MI5 update

I don't know how true it is but I've been told some of MI5's programmed agents with their obsession for results and the 'bad guy syndrome' have gone missing. I hope someone has got them (and is treating them well) to prove what MI5 is doing. Someone needs to do this. People with 'bad guy' syndrome (sorry I don't know the real name) have an obsession for abuse and are basically the typical mindset of a nazi...it's hard to describe meeting them,it really is, people would describe most of them as evil. If people round the planet do the same as MI5 we could end up with a real problem. On my end I'm working on a cure, I'm having to EMT with an MI5 agent, my ego is overdeveloped and I can pass some of this on to override their programming that keeps reasserting. I'm having some positive results, she says she fells better. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment