Saturday 3 September 2016

Update

Government are trying to stop me helping people, they plan to kill someone I just helped just to try stop me being the way I am. Apparently is drives people like me crazy doing this, the conservetives government are evil, or a lot of people in their party are. I am firmly anti conservetives now; after having something to do with them. Labour, liberal democrats, I now support them. Apparently they don't rely on their psychiatrists to torture and be assassins like the con (servertive) party. They spiked me with serious neuroleptics last night while I slept. I've got a bit better which I shouldn't do, I guess it's down to my autism. I'm worried the world sided with Teresa May, that would be a vey bad sign. I hope I'm wrong, is worry for the world if that was the case. This isn't just about me, it's about a lot more than that.
Free minds, free thoughts, free us all. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment