Thursday 29 September 2016

Emergency update

My abilities are reasurting, this happens every few months, they usually stop this by suppressing them while I sleep. I've developed some new abilities. I could use evac, as long as we're working towards a free world. It's pretty important in my opinion... I kind of popped into the Oval Office to take a peek around. MI6 are trying to use me like a battery, they have hold of president obamas body nets, I tried fighting them to stop them getting president Vladimir Putins nets. Believe it or not I have a pigmy Indians nets. I've been to the bloody moon, I've looked at earth from space, you can prove this is real quantum sensing, we've proved it, I'm having a hell of a day.... My abilities are definitely regenerating. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment