Saturday 2 September 2017

With regards to schizophrenia

That about wraps it up for schizophrenia, I've been told my cure has successfully applied to other illnesses. I call it Temporal erasure, it's like making the mind forget schizophrenia. My cure has two stages, making the mind forget schizophrenia and making the mind forget what has damaged the patients intellect. 

I thought I'd list some of the most potent healing abilities I have come up with...

Phoenix stones- depression& the negative pole in bipolar disorder

Temporal erasure- all mental illness cure

Temporal regress- getting stolen nets back and other general uses

Chi magnetism- brain damage (even profound)

Gamma chi magnetism- classic autism and other learning difficulties

Patrician sync/removal- voices/paranoia

Theta adaptation- psychosis

Psycho-Genesis (Special delta net creation)- psychopaths


So is in the Phoenix net did it... I've been meaning to get round to taking a huge bite out of mental illnesses ass for quite some time...



           'In your face schizophrenia'

No comments:

Post a Comment