Friday 8 September 2017

China persecuting British autistics

I just found out Teresa May and the queen have sold the countries nets! All of ours. I can get them back/sever the link and have done before and there is a feeling of relief we all feel. I can't believe this... Bastards. They have stolen more nets from me... all this is down to an inferiority complex I've noted, because their mind isn't shiny like a lot of the British or Autistics are. Shine syndrome- when you act like a magpie for no good reason.

The chienese just stole a British autistics nets because I said ' they are nice nets'. They won't give them back. I can't believe this...At all. They are damaging his net. The autistic is called Dove. They are damaging it... You know why... Jealousy.. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment