Friday 8 September 2017

Update

I now have the chienese attacking me. Mi6 have a program in me that alerts everyone who experiments  on me every time I think of them to get them torturing me, the munchiousens get off on watching abuse it seems. The chienese say it offends them me wearing my wings (I found them... Someone from the err,future gave me them...believe it or not lol), so they are doing experiments. I like my wings, it took me a while but I learnt they do things to defend you and other such things. I can't believe how racist and 'anti- any other religion they are. Im not any particular religion, I believe all religions lead to God, I kind of have my on religious thoughts, I know God exists. So I have the chienese abusing me on British soil,...they just kidnapped me and brought me to China to do some of their abuse, they are showing signs of mental illness from doing too many experiments on people, being open to suggestion is one symptom, lack of empathy and morality is another. I plan to win over the chienese people, I'm sure most are more like Hiro (a good friend of mine in the net) rather than these lot. I learnt they are practicing some strange form of Buddhism that doesn't respect life or morality etc, they say it is acceptable in hard times which I disagree with, it sounds like the equivilant of a Christian turning to satanism. All this after I've saved the chienese economy twice. I'm sure most chienese can't be like this. I'm getting experimented on a lot, all because  these people want money and power...

My arch enemy...Whoo my enemy really is in all of this...Human greed. Damion 

No comments:

Post a Comment