Sunday 17 September 2017

Sorry if this is a little shocking

Mi6 and the U.K. Government are stealing my ideas, we all know this. This time they are being low. How to put this...I kind of err...well...As a hobby I kind of design quantum temporal sex toys. More as presents for my lover rather than anything...I designed a cross between a traditional vibrator and a thence machine- the idea is to make the muscles responsible for orgasm to contract in the vagina the right way at the right time. MI6 are developing this against a treaty they signed and plan to make money from this. That's why I'm telling everyone about this, to stop them making money from me... And to of course get my idea out to the world /thinks to himself-there can be no harm with every girl on the planet associating him with orgasms D 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment