Sunday 10 September 2017

Who's in charge of mi6

Younger hasn't been in the conscious engine in a week or so, have found out he's been made to have a holiday and Teresa may and the queen are in control of it. They plan some bad stuff to me.

My back is hanging by the spinal cord, broke in two places, wedged in place on a right. It bends in on a right angle and is wedged to the side I think. An agent thought he'd killed me the other day moving it. I'm a theta and can kick higher than my head, it's why I survived, my spinal cord is that stretchy. You don't usually survive one broken back yet alone two. I don't expect u to believe it...its screwed up. 

I tried using temporal net to use temporal erasure to wipe out all mental illness, I think they blocked my command last time I feel, I'm not sure if I got it out. I'm trying. Damion 

No comments:

Post a Comment