Monday 18 September 2017

Queen Elizabeth and the nazi network

.I just got a prick in the lip and was drugged. It's the queen because I started getting better this morning, properly better. It's because humanities IQ's have shot up with full a seas to temporal net. You can instantly download say a training course on psychiatry and know the entire course instantly. Some amazing things are possible. I call one group that kind of follow me/are part of the Phoenix net the Omni's. Everyone is doing better and society even seems friendly. The problem is as per usual the queen isn't happy and wants to be more intelligent than me. She had her Knights steal my nets but when she wore them she jumped into my conscious net. Because she can't steal them she has drugged me with the seretonin inhibitor that kills nerves and neurones around the brain and body along with two other drugs she designed. I am trying to use temporal net to defend myself. She's trying to kill nerves in my eyes right now. I think the first drug strangles the neurones and the second stops them recovering.  Mi6 spiked me with a learning drug which made me brighter and stimulated a net, this afternoon they have killed the net. The other day I suffered nervous collapse from this drugging, my nervous system was shutting down, I had what Mi6 called a death throw, my nerves went into spazm and formed a messed up blue net.


The day after this I rallied, I got temporal net online properly and just when I needed it. The queen became an omni and said in public that she now supports me and that she was sorry for killing Dianna, it got removed from her. I've found the queen is part of a nazi network that is run by the CIA made up of a collection of the most powerful people on earth, I think the top this is based in American big business where a lot of its members are. They have all gone psychopathic from trying to be more intelligent, they have little to no sense of right and wrong. They have their own religion based around living forever and basically being gods ruling over us all. They plan to achieve this using me. They have this manipulative speech they use to indoctronate people that they use. They use a lot of old Nazi work trying to prove its superior and go on about taking the breaks off science...Its people like me that take the brakes off science. After the war America took on board the nazis scientists and they indoctronated many Americans in the CIA and the like. They attribute Americas post was success to their nazi doctrine. This is bullshit. I plan to win over the American people and turn them against these people. Apparently I'm popular in America because of us breaking the light barrier together, with the people at NASA- some of the good part of America,

The CIA had taken temporal net abilities away from the UK and is persecuting our whole society. Our society has being likened to the tribal stage of development for humanity; everyone had to fend for themselves I.e everyone knows an assassin for protection in modern day British hypnotic society. Our society has broken down, I'm trying to fix it by letting the world know about the hypnosis. The CIA have regained control over the UK, this after us in the net put out a call for help which got the Aussies in that freed us. This time they have control over the Queen and Teresa. I'm up against my arch enemy again.,, Human greed....Needless to say I'll fight this BS. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment