Saturday 9 September 2017

Big update coming

The U.K. I'm told is trying to get the £260 billion the queen and Teresa spent on their living forever project and a damn spaceship rather like mine but kitted out for royalty.

I've found out the countries I've shared my work with and asked for a percentage of the profits (mainly for funding charity and not for profit organisations) created a pot of money for me which is ace, I have ten million children in extremely hard circumstances which the money will help a lot, The U.K. Government have come up with another evil plan, they have been growing and stripping my body of nets to sell for starters. Britain is also trying to steal this money that I've earnt to cover up what they've done building their living forever tech. Teresa may is talking to Donald trump about this.  I'll keep you updated. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment