Monday 29 October 2018

The Last Stand of The Phoenix Net...

There comes a time when you just have to say 'no more' and make a stand. I am organising a big strike against Nazi Net, were pulling out all thew stops, if you've been saving something for us and im hoping you have nows the time to use it. Were going to try cause an uprising in America. If we beat the mind control society in any country it will just start to deploy its resourses and regain its power, that is all apart from in one country; America. If we beat the mind control society there we beat it properly.

1. I want the Temporal net hackers to provide support for the Americans.

I want people with clean access to Temopral net to spread the word in America were going to cause an uprising.

I would like Our Hackers to spread information on how other Americans have fought around America.

I want our ops over here to basically be helping them

root out traitors for them and generally help

2. I want American freedom fighters to gather and organise



Marches and protests are a good idea.




3. I want my allies and any other good countries to provide support, this is the calvelry coming for the Americans

I want support similar to the information the 'Last Resort' hackers used (critical information thats enough to end individuals inj the mind control society) to appear at the right time from my friends and allies around the planet alone with any other assistance you think may help.

4. Get it in the press

This is my last stand, I wont let it go any further. We'll get our free world or ill die with my children. D (*ill sort this post tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment