Wednesday 31 October 2018

Resistance in the west

Three western countries, i believe Turkey is one of them have gone public about the mind control society. I have an MI6 agent putting his finger in my anus while i write this. The mind control society is on the back foot. Im worried, in fact im sure the American elite/mind controlers will try and indoctrinate these entire countries, first will be offering them lots of money (a honey trap), im hoping they will fight this and other countries will follow suit. We need to act quickly like they did! This needs to end now!

The UK public are trying to do the same as the other countries, i tried to arrange peaceful protests. Around media outlets would be good. The entire population wants an end to this. We need to form groups and get our objective to snowball.

I dont know many good guys in Governemnt, i know Nick Clegg is a good guy, maybe we could rally around him. This might make him a target though (remember they killed Steven Hawkins) but im sure he's someone who would put his country first, im sure we could make a difference together.

The mind controllers have removed my lower back benieth the coxis, they put a bloody lid on my skull for easy access to my brain. they have been putting nerves from neurotypical clones in me as well, they bonded to my gut because im autistic. this among other things. a hand would be nice...a rebellion would be better. Lets end this. D

No comments:

Post a Comment