Wednesday 24 October 2018

America murdering children and Fuzz situation

The American regime and Fuzz are still having me tortured stealing my nets to put in her ect. Shes sue'd me apparently for a lot of money because of me calling her a slag while im being tortured by America and her, they are doing this to launder money that should belong to me. Shes got five of my children, four males and one female. She copys my ideas doing exactly the same things as me, its strange. She, like everyone else who wears my nets for some time goes psychopathic, shes really dangerous, she isnt anything like the Fuzz (Rachael Garett) i knew. They've made her famous in 'daylight' as it were, a member of uk government who made it big in American big business. The American's are murdering my children who survived the rapes making it look like suicides. The Americans are sickening doing this to thirteen year olds. This has to end and soon. it is unacceptable. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment