Saturday 20 October 2018

Evacuation of my family to Australia & ideas

Nazi net, using the Royal family attacked my daughter Essence, she was attacked like my other kids. I could feel what was happening because it effected my own nets, i could just about feel it happening. Shes my daughter... I love her. My immediate family, my kids ive met personally and developed a relationship with arte under my wing. I need some help guys, its really important to me this time. I'd like my immediate family evacing to Australia as a priority. Any of my other children who are at risk I also want evacuating to Australia if its at all possible.

I am going to gift the type V warp drive concepts ive developed to Russia (who I know will help) though this design will never fly, it needs developing to forward our understanding of warp tech.

I came up with ideas to make pollyrechelium-b to china for their assistance.

I am going to gift the type vi warp drive to Australia to lead the development of the idea along with other countries who help evac my children with them.

Ill put my ideas online soon when i can get scans. D

I love you Essence x (Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment