Thursday 18 October 2018

The bugs the CIA have implanted in the world populations brains- how to deactivate them

my plug socket crackled the other day when i plugged my kettle into it, it shorted out the bug, i could feel it was in the right hand middle of my frontal lobe. Anyone wanted to do this in a safer manor could use a car battery , attach two crocodile clips and brush them togeter while wearing thick rubber insulation gloves under the supervision and advice of a professional. The bug can kill you in under half an hour weve found, i know the type of frequency they use but im hesitant to put it online as RW weapons scare me.

They killed me three times last night for their experiments, a lot has gone on i havent wrote about, you wouldnt believe some of it. if i die it has a strong effect on my shrinks, trhat is the people with my hypnosis. They did damage to my frontal lobe putting a new bug in last night, i can disable it if i want though now.

some people did a protest by activating the bugs in an entire citys heads but it still hasent hit the press, world war three is going on and half the world dont know about it. my shrinks are at 10% of the worlds population anyone who needs to know. I'm fighting to try and benefit both groups, were all the human race, this all just needs to go in the press is my opinion and objective.

Fuzz is still stealing my nets, cant think properly and feel ill. Shes a psychopath now it seems. these people in america are sick individuals. D

No comments:

Post a Comment