Thursday 25 October 2018

American doctors cutting the top of my skull off

As above, they did brain surgery on my, theres three devices in my skull. i banged one and it started buzzing, its an electromagnetic device and to stabilize the brain. sick fucks, this is without my consent, if anything happens to me i want my children to sue America for all of this and all my technology, worth around seven quadrillion its thought. I found out an audience of rich and famous people from America were here to leech off my frequencies, they made out they were going to help but it seems like it was only words, nothing has come of it. they used the surgury to stimulate the brain directly and steal nets for Fuzz and America, i hacked her- shes committed genocide. i remember her raping me, sexually assaulting me and stealing my semen without my consent but its more recent what i hacked. she stopped trying to help me in America when they put her in a flat rather than a big building- she broke and started working for nazi net. thats what i can gelln from this. i want my nets back, why should she use them and my computer (temporal net) while i cant think and cannot use temporal net for my work (i cant see or hear it still, i just can give commands). The Americans want to get me in their hands, its the last thing i want. if the hypnosis is here (even if it seems like Fuzz's brain waves which is/was their plan im still alive). they want Fuzz to take my place basically, shes really dangerous, a psychopath. At the end of the day shes a government agent and always was- if anything happens to me id like my children as above to sue Fuzz for stealing my brain waves and my work. America is trying to wipe out my children now but some of us will survive, we numbered in the hundreds of millions at one point. America is sickening, it wants everything its greedy guts can get. America is just greedy. my advice to any good Americans is to fight this evil, otherwise it will destroy whats left of a good America. Damion

p.s i also survived having my lower back removed and can exist without a spinal chord, sounds like BS right? its a long story...

No comments:

Post a Comment