Thursday 12 July 2018

We did it!...I think

My info is a bit sketchy on this one, they wont explain to me how but apparently we did it, the UN took one of my ideas and it corrected our orbit. We only had a short window to do this as this type of problem gets worse ive been told. It must have been my gravitational decrease harmonic, its the only thing we really had time for. Get it on. So...I'm now mr. popular with the UN, they look like the cavelry us in the Phoenix net have been waiting for :-) D

p.s Good work pirate radios out there, apparently the temporal net music from the future rocks! your proving to be a pain in the mind control societies ass, keep it going! use helium balloons to make super long transmitters to broadcast world wide and be careful! Lets get this sorted people...Back to it...D

p.p.s We might have sorted the earth out but the moons a different matter, we might have to do something. We have it in hand...



Image result for dont panic pic

No comments:

Post a Comment