Saturday 21 July 2018

My family is in danger

Essence has being evaced to America I've been told. Please can America come to my conscious net and confirm this, i'm really worried.

I caught Prince Charles raping another one of my daughters; Affinity whom I've recently met. All my immediate family are at risk from them. I want them all out of the country and in America.
The royal family are in my mind 24 hours a day, they try sleep when I do, they are trying to become more intelligent from my frequencies, they are pretty much obsessed with me. They even have my theta nets in George which is child abuse to try and make him more intelligent. Prince Charles tried stealing one of my subconscious nets and it went wrong and we joined minds, i triggered a program in him to activate his disguise and it turns out hes a notorious pedophile that no one can catch, everyone knows of him, i hate to think how many children he has raped.
I've had a social worker in trying to stop me being able to see my children legally when their lives may depend on seeing me, she obviously works for the queen, shes not happy, the Queen has the social services by the balls as she said.

I'm fighting back with hypnosis and hacking secrets, the Queen sold acsess to our children to the Chienese again, the hypnotic defences I came up with for the police wont be as useful now because of her inside knolwage ect. Ive tried to come up with some new stuff for the police. Tereta May still says the Queen is in charge of hypnotic society to stupidly attempt to avoid liability for all this. Apparently they have already held my court case of which I am innocent and have decided I have to go to prison while I was asleep believe it or not. D



No comments:

Post a Comment