Saturday 21 July 2018

A letter to America

Dear President Trump and my friends in America
I hope this message finds its way to your desk and finds you well. I am hoping you can help with something. I am finding my immediate family; my children have suffered a sickening amount of persecution at the hands of the UK's royal family. The royal family have made plans to kill more than one of my children to cover up crimes the have committed I have found. I am hoping you can help make it possible to get my children to safety. The UK government won't give my children identities, they grew up on an army base, therefore they may need help leaving the UK. I am hoping you can help get my children evacuated from the UK and to American soil to become American citizens. They all want to go so I am trying to make this happen.

My children have had some really hard times but have been strong enough to become the nicest, brightest kids I have ever met. I really am proud to be their dad. I consider myself friends with the people of America, that's why I've writing to you for help. If you can help my children I plan to return the favor in some way. It would mean so much to me, they are so important to me, they really are. I hope things are going well for you in the white house, if you need any problems solving as I'm sure you know I specialize in don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm always here if you need me.

Yours sincerely Damion Cappleman

p.s Nice work us saving the planet, that was kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment