Sunday 22 July 2018

The royal family attacking me

I've been attacked all day by the illegal private army of the royal family. The Windsors themselves have themselves been in as always trying to become more intelligent from my frequencies. I've William has raped one of my children, I found this out the other day. He kidnapped one of my children, he's named after me, he's only a baby. This was after all of the Windsors assaulted his mum. They are both perverts and are trying to get at me and the people I care about. I've managed to do something, to strike a blow to defend myself, my family and for the people of Great Britain. I'm hoping it might end the mind control society unless its covered up like so much is in the modern world. Lets read the papers tomorrow. Britons wont be slaves.

The Royal family plan something bad in revenge, A surgery that's planned tonight, barricades only slow them down, any political maneuvers to help would be appreciated. By the way, if there's chips over your bedroom door where the hinges are and they appeared about two weeks after you moved in they've been in your room. They steal semen for their selective breeding program and put bugs in people in case I die to create a world wide mind control net if I die (as most hypnotic abilities on the planet die with me). I'll keep on fighting, we need to keep on fighting, fighting for a free world. Humanity wont be slaves. D


No comments:

Post a Comment