Saturday 21 July 2018

Inida needs help

India tried to kill me the other day, I walked past four or five Indian guys and soon after my heart was beating out of my chest, id obviously being spiked. luckily MI6 had some beta blockers in their drugging device after the recent heart attacks and administered it. I've found out the wrong person is in charge with india and people want rid but its causing problems, an evil dictator. they need help getting rid maybe. Apparently the attempt on my life was due to the recent black hole incident in China. I've done nothing wrong I may add, this move was political and undoubtedly about this evil dictator staying in power and making money. The Queen has tried to forge an alliance with this guy I've heard. D

p.s China has created false copys of my blog wih me saying I caused the black hole incident somehow, so try find the real one guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment