Saturday 23 December 2017

update on assaults

Teresa May still has the Queen in charge of hypnotic society and is still attacking me. They as in the UK government killed all my nets while I was asleep and are now doing their frankly stupid experiments. The Queen employs a lot of hackers from the public to assault me

Younger, the head of MI6 is personally obsessed with sexually abusing me, the sexual assaults are stil happening even with what i am about to write in the next paragraph.

My Perineum collapsed from the sexual assaults, it lead to a large shift in where my liver was positioned, this should have killed me, the liver can only move a short distance before it fails. Lukily being Autistic saved me, ive been told by a very surprised doctor im at least four times more flexible than average, this allowed my liver to shift and remain functional.

Im going more and more blind in the other world, its a side effect from the Queens  drug, its not from the damage apphiliated with hyperstimulation. They keep spiking me with small ammounts of the drug it seems.Can we try put pressure on to stop this.

I met a group of doctors from the UK, they have done something to try and get the cures (for cancer ect) out. They tried to organise a general strike, they are really brave doing what they are doing, they deserve medals when this is over. If any of my international friends can help assist in some way feel free to.The doctors and us in the Phoenix net are fighting together wish us luck

Damion.

No comments:

Post a Comment