Friday 1 December 2017

Love the escape artist....

A lot has happened, i never get chance to write about even half of it the way my lie is. Things are rough but im still fighting, were; us in the Phoenix net are stll fighting. There was a recent plan to kill me. The Queen found she could easily take control over MI6 by offering them all my drug which halts the ageing process potentially, all the agents who are not in the phoenix net knew siding with the Queen would be the end of me but did it anyway, and after all I have done for them like saving their lives from HIV among other things. So the Queen saw her chance. She ordered the SAS to outright kill me in my sleep, well under hypnosis anyway, I think by breaking my back again. The United Nations themselves had to step in to stop them from murdering me, The UN are just some of the cavalry I was talking about in my recent post. The Queen is junked up on the stolen brain waves of thousands of autistics and children leeching off them and damaging them, shes trying to be like me and do my job believe it or not. The Queen then comes up with another plan not being able to get me, she has a personality disorder royalty can get and cant stand losing, She turns her disturbed mind to Fuzz, She orders her to be killed in my place, just to get at me, simply because I love her,. Orders like this cause ripples,some American friends of mine her about this and step in, They get to Fuzz's place before the SAS has a chance to carry out their orders thankfully. They get her into a car, a small convoy heads straight to the airport. They are apparently tailed by SAS, soldiers intent on completing their mission to murder an innocent girl. I don't know if much happens on the car ride to the airport, I have been lead to believe it does but I cannot be sure. Fuzz will have to tell us all someday. My American friends get her on the plane and out of the country. Finally after all these years being a prisoner with me albeit on the other side of the fence Fuzz is safe, She got out, The girl I love now resides an ocean apart from me, I miss her but I'm just so... happy she's safe, I'm sat here grinning now while I write this. This is a major success for us in the Phoenix net. We turned a crisis into an opportunity, an opportunity for Fuzz to show the world what a female genius can do. Get to it babes, show the world what you can do, consider that an order... Love Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment