Tuesday 22 May 2018

Younger and the UK government spiked me in my sleep last, I found it hard to breath and walk when I got up, I felt extremely drained. This was followed by 6 hours of bad tortureI had two heart attacks while I was walking in a park today. There was a bit of fuss. I nearly died again.

There keeping me up. They gave my main hypnotic eyes to an American psychopath. They are all fire now, he expended them somehow. Feel violent, his mind tuned into my infinite imporobable fq, our minds are bonded together. Feel angry and violent. Not nice. Feel ill. This kind of thing can't be undone unless one of us does. Fucking American scum and their experiments. He's in American big business. He's important. He insists people call him god believe it or not. D

No comments:

Post a Comment