Saturday 12 May 2018

The president of China, our children and other things

The president of China passed on a covert message to Teresa May in my conscious engine to request my murder, the Chienese have requested they are left alone with me tonight, they may plan to kidnap me I think, I’m sure they are up to something. They are lying saying I’ve killed a lot of people, they have tried this before and lied though. I struck a blow against the Chienese that were at the time raping British children. The are concentrating on an area at a time raping our children there, one agent said it’s why there so hard to find, they attack in large groups while children are sleeping. They sexually damage and steal children’s nervous systems/nets. They may have some memories of the assaults. I’ll hit them harder if they don’t leave them the fuck alone. They do this to other countries children, come on guys, we need to stand together to fight this evil. China plans war, believe it or not they think they can become gods from my abilities, they are obsessed with it and me. We have to cut them off from my conscious engine, it’s a key resource. Britain even tried selling me to the Chienese recently, they actually received one trillion pounds for me. Some help in making sure I don’t end up in China would be nice. Them getting me would lead to a war I’m sure. The chienese are becoming more and more obsessed and sexually obsessed. It’s from having my nets. I hope the kids are ok, I’ll say a prayer for them. D

No comments:

Post a Comment