Friday 18 May 2018

One thousand posts later...

This is my one thousandth post. To my readers who have read all this way, I'm not done yet, I'm going to win against this Nazi...is tryany the best word? We're going to win. We're a thousand posts since the basic draft of my book in post one, a lot has happened since the end of it, some things I'll never forget like saving Luke of dying from AIDS and finding a cure for cancer. There are some things I still find hard to deal with; like my children dying in the fall of 2016, and a lot more. There are a lot of friends I've made, and some friends I can only describe as heroes that I've lost, many of them from the old GCHQ. I'm determined for them to get United Nations medals some day. Us in the Phoenix net won't just give up... I have some news for you in my next post, something bad has happened, I'm in a lot of trouble, I've got to think myself out of something. It seems the government and Nazi net have sprung a trap on me. I'll explain soon. D

No comments:

Post a Comment