Thursday 8 February 2018

The queen is a pervert...And other stuff

She keeps having me raped with dogs to get off on it, she sits inside members of the upper classes heads who she's sent in to do this. Apparently if you out her as a zooaphiles you get raped as punishment, they tried setting me up this way. Shes addicted to my sex frequencies and even tries to make people feel sorry for her. The woman really is pathetic. It's down to a childhood trauma as is the case with most people like this.

The think tank I arranged was apparently britain based which I didn't know and started stealing my work while I'm in recovery. Not happy. I need to get better but the queen is obsessed with stealing my nets for her and Charles and the rest of the royal family,  I even caught wills and Harry in my mind stealing FQ.

They've been torturing me still, sleep dep and full body pain? They were going to retire me due to the fact the 13 surgeries started making my heart fail/beat wrong, this downloaded so pain has a similar effect. retiring me lasted one day, the queen had me raped (she wanted this to continue for her gratifacation).

The queen gave me a grey matter disorder (again), it started effecting the entire planet though so they are in a rush to fix me. I used my protein denaturing ability to try fix it, I thought it was worth a go,  it felt a lot better. It may have worked. Stealing my nets isn't just holding me back it's holding all my shrinks back. When one of us loses their human rights we all begin to suffer. .. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment