Saturday 17 February 2018

A call to arms

I met my Muslim friend again today, he's fighting the mind control society like me, he's found his way into my conscious net and is allowed to be here. He's part of the resistance, like a lot of Muslims. The people in the middle east have been putting up a brave fight. The mind control society is bad here, I hate to think what it's like in the middle east. They just want their countries back under their people's control, we're in the same position.

I've been discussing with one of them us allying as we are fighting the same war, I want them to fight like I do, using our enemies evil deeds against them. I think there should be a lay down of arms and a change in tactics; us using information and hacking as a weapon  We need to win a war of hearts and minds, we need to turn the American people against our enemy; The people who run the mind control society. We can use my work as a weapon, we can end this together

I'm hoping with this change in tactics from the Islamic  freedom fighters out there fighting with us will appeal to even more Muslims... and we can win this war. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment