Wednesday 25 October 2017

update and theres lots of ideas comming

They are stealing all my nets, even sloshy bits of energy and selling them to people. it would kill most people what they've done. They keep putting other peoples nets in my body which is emotional torture alot, i cannot have other peoples nets in my, i dont agree with it regardless, its wrong stealing someones nervous system. Members of the UK public pay for me to 'cook' their nets, its damaging to me but they dont give a shit. The scumbag CIA have given them a weapon which blocks out the computer which is making life difficult. I'm gonna fight back with my ideas.

I have lots of ideas to put online for the world, MI6 is stopping me though I think. The computer wont work, ill have it online friday when I get my phone back.You'll be impressed with your presents everyone, it might include something along the lines of A cure for ageing 😎
see you friday! Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment