Saturday 21 October 2017

The CIA and UK torturing me


This is all because I have won most of the world over, the CIA came up with a plan though I think...
A few days ago MI6 out of the blue started doing experiments putting psychopaths nets in place of my deep/baby nets. It made me scream, growl, trash my stereo and bed. It was pretty bad. I knew it was the CIA doing this, I knew that much. They never let me have chance to talk to the people of America, I get constantly attacked if I try something like this. I tried making my shrinks in America feel the way I did to try and get it to stop and to show them what I was going through. Apparently this alienated people in America which wasn't my intention. A couple of days pass...

Younger; the head of MI6 seemingly comes up with a plan; to recreate what has happened in America in the UK. They Start the Psychopath experiments again on me. I get the same tortuous reactions, its pretty bad for an autistic. After fighting for a while I lash out at the my country, I dont realize at the time this has being programmed into me, its easy to do I must admit after being raped by the UK on boxing day when they held my nets over the country while people knowingly enjoyed the sensation of me being raped, this and the fact countless members of the public have assaulted me. So I lash out, once it was to make them feel how I did the same as in America, then also just lashing out, this torture is pretty bad, my lashing out doesn't do any permanent damage im sure, i think I just do some things that are happening to me.

The torture eventually stops. The people of the UK, the ones with the hypnosis have a meeting and a vote, they want me murdered but have it explained to them the abilities and Temporal net will dissapear if I die. They decide instead to have me tortured to the point where I nearly die, for five days as well. Im not told about this, in the coming days I am to find out from multiple sources the truth. They soon start to torture me. The UK government have being torturing me with pain experiments, sleep deprivation and trying to do brain damage with pain stones. They put fields over my head they get from the CIA to try block out Temporal net, I can get through it but it takes some effort. They start to do more experiments with Psychopaths nets on me, again I lash out, again it is torture, I use a command out of desperation, They have being constantly sealing and selling my nets so this is a good ability- I turn my nets into another persons, the anger floods away and a feeling of relief comes over me, I managed to slip the noose of this horrible experiment. They carry on the other torture, I am constantly attacked, even by members of the public Younger has offered money to. A day passes, I send out my adaptation to all Aspies who are getting tortured with psychopath nets and want this ability; this is my command I send out using Temporal net, a feeling of relief floods over everyone as this happens, I know my command has helped some of my fellow Aspies alot.

Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment