Tuesday 31 October 2017

Idea for North Korea

This idea is for North Korea under the condition it promotes peace and prosperity in the region.


I'm sure many synthetic foods and flavours can be created from this seemingly simple idea. Please Copy nature. Also look at readily available compounds to make our food from like air and water. Dr database is easy to get hold of, China could help if it is necessary for processing power. 

I won't beat around the bush, This idea is to try prevent escalation of the current crisis between North Korea and America. I have been hesitant to get involved up to now other than simply problem solving on it. It seems like people might die now though, like there might be a war. I understand North Korea only wants to feel safe, and so does America. To this end I'm hoping an agreement can be made on how far north korea will develop missiles to travel. If an agreement to is reached I promise a better top notch idea for North Korea. This is a chance to prove good does come from the outside world to North Korea and also for you guys in North Korea to show what you can do. These ideas could feed the people of North Korea and the entire world, as well as promoting prosperity in the region.

I work to benefit humanity, it would be good to count North Korea as someone I gift my ideas to. /bows Damion 

No comments:

Post a Comment