Saturday 28 October 2017

Counter strike ideas

For the USA-



For South America gene activation (a big project) then the second idea for the Indian Ocean rim another big project field compression (please assign a male and femal scientist from every country involved for the projects listed above)-



For China non combustible Pollyrechelium-

The mk ix.i warp core for the old soviet states (please assign a male and female from every country involved for this project)-


Variable anti ballast for China (maybe add gold/heavy metal to the centre of the field)-

New heavy elements for Eastern Europe-

Retrogenesis for the USA as I know they really want this though I feel it is for everyone, you guys decide p.s this is ace-

The safety seat is for the Middle East-

Parkinson's machine protein upgrade for China-
The dimondite (a small project for Russia)-

Air flow wing for Russia-

Phased matter is a European area-

For Europe (neurogenesis)-
This last idea is for Europe, I've put my page from my notebook on who gets what. I'm under the impression Britain has gained demon me not being able to put my ideas online, please try make sure this isn't so; they've committed genocide.

If anyone wants to help me for me helping them please try get the core of the Phoenix net able to leave the country,especially Fuzz and Luke.

Damion














No comments:

Post a Comment