Sunday 20 April 2014

Various information on the hypnosis situation

I'm absolutely sure a lot of what is going on is all about getting the world listening to all the stories that have been set up in America, its either that or supressing the story of what has happened. They will try set up some exiting stories to tag on to the media attention my work will create. The CIA are probably going to use mind control to make this all about America. This will be why they didn't want to take me in as an asylum seeker in 2004. I guess they didnt want a non american doing the work related to my hypnosis when they could set up their own people. I'm sure the stories they plan will include some of us on the spectrum to put spin on what is happening to us all around the world. They even had a agent who has been pretending to be a targeted individual offering to come over to the UK recently, this is just to try get Americans involved with my situation. They ain't punching me with this one, and she won't be taking 'hope' back in her tummy).

I guess by now there will be more than ten thousand of us on the spectrum being experimented on, maybe more, this is purely a guess based on the principle of supply and demand for my hypnosis now they have brain damaged me. Someone should look into this, us on the spectrum need help, I hope someone of influence reads this and acts. 

This is all because of how much money us on the spectrum are worth to people for mind control Ect. The ironic thing is us on the spectum genrally have a narrow focus of things we like, we care little for money and power, we just like doing our 'thing' (with me its people and my hypnosis). The competition needs taking out of this market in autistic brain waves, the world needs me and my shrinks (my old team) to do our work, ill still train the best, Its become a necessity to prove this now.

I'm worried about whats happening around the world now my hypnosis went global. Edward Snowdon was actually sent out to China and Russia to EMT them (pass on my abilities), I'm sure the plan was for him to serve American interests. To give themselves a bloody nose one day to look like heros the next. I don't think they planned for him to end up a Russian lol. I am wondering if they tried to remove the phoenix stone from him that forms behind the head when my hypnosis is passed on.

It seems Tony Blair set up the Syrian war using my hypnosis, I've found this out from MI6. You can easily extract secrets (a hack as I call it) with my hypnosis.  He could have at least tried to minimise casulties there. They moved their plan ahead by an entire year because i was going to end this (because of Charlotte turning 16). All those lives because of their stupid plan involving me, I don't care to mention how but he also has a way to blackmail the world, where he could get a lot more people killed, he's capitalising on this at the moment. I know the world will get greater and greater problems until my hypnosis is known about, the truth needs to be known.

Mi6 has stolen a lot of my semen, for some reason David Cameron wants to flood the market with it, they have stolen a lot. Plenty of mi6 agents know that's for sure. I hope someone will tell the truth about this some day, it's hard to comprehend what's happening.

The guy who tortured Gareth Williams is still online here in Bridlington, here some info that might help ID him- I've found out he's a cocaine addict, he murders and rapes people for money for cocaine, He has a prolapsed anus and has Aids. he takes amphetamines when he has run out. he hangs around with the gay community somewhat. He was one of the few males in Gareths department. He raped Gareth under Sawyers orders, he made out it was because of Gareth liking girls and girlyness. They are copying all the experiments they did on him. A major thing is them making a psychoanalytical map (my beliefs), to use on my and Gareth's children. To create people like us. Just an update on some of the things I am aware of. D

No comments:

Post a Comment