Sunday 29 September 2013

Time Line


This is a timeline of major events in my life for people who would like an impression of what I am involved with without reading my entire preliminary draft of my book (located on the very first post in this blog), much is in my draft of my book, some is not.

2002-

1.12.2002- I was drugged by MI5 and subject to hypnosis to extract information on a crime I did not commit. This is the first time I saw personality and the start of my involvement with the intelligence community.

2003-

14.5.2003- MI5 get involved in my life interested in the structure I saw under hypnosis, I meet an MI5 agent; Ripley.

20-23.6.2003- I discover what I can do with hypnosis, the day everything changes. I develop the foundation of Quantum Spectrum Hypnosis which includes sharing images and sounds from my imagination (your thoughts) and seeing pretty sparkling structures inside the mind that I have no clue what they do or even why I can see them. And also being able to pass these abilities on. I find hypnosis is nearly familiar to me, like i was designed for it as strange as it sounds, I come up with many abilities, this is the start of me trying to form a working relationship with my government.

Early July 2003- A small radio wave device is placed in me, I find out my hypnosis works the same through this bug but at a longer range.

31.7.03- I am sectioned against my will, MI5 want to give me a job, MI6 want to use me for human experimentation.

27.8.03- I am released, MI5 leave and I am handed over to MI6. The experiments start.

Late 2003- Bob, the MI6 department head tries to help me get my job, I don’t see him for years after this. I think the person he set me up to meet is someone I meet years later.

Late 2003- Dr. Baranaskaus (Christine)gets in touch with the government for me, they send in a young brown haired girl, I call her Fuzz, she wants to help me. Deerlove fights to get control over her.

8.12.03- I am sectioned against my will but this time I actually get an EEG.

2004-

29.1.2004- I am released.

February 2004- I am administered a lethal dose of Thorozine (or very similar) because I am learning faster than MI6 is about the mind, it should have killed me by killing all the neurons in my frontal lobe, I was saved by a hypnotic ability, it stopped the neurons in the frontal lobe from dying by supplying them with energy, enough to keep them and me alive. They do not stop after this though, they continue to use other nerve damaging drugs, just about every single day from now on.

1.5.2004- I flee to the USA to seek asylum. I request help from the American government. I am put into a county prison, I am denied legal counsel.

6.5.2004- Hours after contacting the embassy Tony Blair forces the head of MI6 to retire early before his term in office is up.

July 2004- I am drugged while in prison, the rest of my stay in America is a blur. I return to the UK not finding any help.
Around this time Tony Blair becomes trained in my hypnosis at this time and proceeds to use it to eves drop on peoples internal dialog (their thoughts in laymens terms) and uses my hypnosis to start building his personal fortune working with the CIA. He illegally sells the Americans the rights to build the technology based on my hypnosis at the cost of hundreds of billions to the UK.

3.8.04- I am sectioned against my will, both me and the patients on the ward are subject to abuse. One example is a John who is on the ward, his frontal lobe has an empty burnt out feeling in it, I could only know this through their EMT experiment. Tony Blair takes over being in charge of my experimentation and abuse. From this time on I am a major issue for Tony Blair.

2005-

19.5.05- I am eventually released

2007-

20.2.07- I am sectioned against my will, the start to experiment with sleep deprivation which stops after four days with no sleep at all, the day I say ‘I want to die’, Paris replies ‘you don’t know how hard it is to get people like you to kill yourself’. They only let me out for brief periods in which I buy drugs to help with the torture and imprisonment. I leave with an addiction. (my medical records are a bit confusing about my release date), it was a couple of months I was in, then uder section in the community, I end up back in though...

Summer/autum 2007- I ask for help getting off the drugs, the mental health service will not help at all knowing it might do me some good being on a ward this time. I go in as an inpatient in Mill View in castle hill hospital. As Tony Blair is leaving office he has his head of MI6 make an attempt on my life, I am subject to three months or so of constant physical torture to try and get me to kill myself, they give up after three months. It takes some time to stop relying on drugs after this, I am put out of action for around three whole years.

2010-

August 2010- John Sawyers with the CIA set up Gareth Williams as part of a CIA experiment building people like me and Gareth. The CIA offered him a job after Sawyers had him bullied and pulled the rug out from under his feet, Sawyers had his excuse to torture him and give him a Throzine overdose and slowly destroyed his frontal lobe to progress American science and John Sawyers bank balance. I am not in knowlage of these goings on until some time after.  Sawyers being Sawyers thought this was untraceable, unless you know about my hypnosis and what it can do, the guys an idiot.

2010, Election day- David Cameron is elected as the new prime Minister of Great Britain, Fuzz and Luke are relieved at the result of the election, MI6 think the new Prime will help me and I can get my job. I write a letter to the new Prime Minister asking for help.

Late November 2010- I write to David Cameron again as I am still being experimented on and am still subject to the brain damage experiments, I do this to give him fair warning of my intention to go to the press, to give him chance to do the right thing. This surely would be of massive benefit to our country.

2011-

1.1.2011 11pm- I am spiked with what a later suspect to be benzene by MI6 in my tobacco and another drug that makes me incredibly Ill, I also get anaemia and a chest infection I had gets five times worse on an X-ray I have done. I am just about house bound for three months.

Late January 2011- The ex-head of MI6 John Scarlett starts working for one of Rupert Murdoch’s papers, I find out in the coming months MI6 are in control of much of the UK press.

Nov 2011- The nerve toxin they have spiked me with a few thousand times with by now stops. They start administering different kinds of drugs for their experiments. Sexual assaults and mutilation and a sexual blackmail video/ a video for a media war is made in a ‘controlled environment’ as Paris says in a Campanile hotel room in Manchester on the 14.2.12, I will be polite enough not to go in to detail about this.

2012-

15.2.12- I meet an MI6 shrink in person, I decide to give her a shrink name as I have all my other shrinks; Eerie. After nearly ten years I get to talk to someone in front of me with, after nearly ten years I get to talk to someone in front of me with telepathy, it is just a set up to try and stop so many MI6 agents supporting me though, she is a friend of Bobs, she was set up as much as me. I even worry for her safety, she is one of my supporters and perhaps a threat to Tony Blair and co.

March or so 2012- MI6 give me another lobotomy and proceed to do many experiments on the damaged areas. This is largely to alter peoples opinions of me including MI6 agents, I have survived against the odds more than one occasion.

2012- I make some trips to London to newspapers and other places, I hand out leaflets while I am doing this.

2013-

I will miss out a lot of goings on in this time, I will add at a later date if appropriate, a lot of my abuse is MI6 and the CIA torturing me to manipulate world opinion, to try manipulate and blag their way into the history books.
.
Late June 2013 onwards- I find Tony Blair and John Sawyers are working for the CIA, they have betrayed Great Britain. They apparently get their own agents killed/tortured/blinded as to try and turn MI6 against me, I and MI6 find out it was a set up by Sawyers, Blair and the CIA. It becomes obvious this is a CIA plan to control what the world thinks, to stop me being famous or make me famous in a negative way, if public opinion goes against me the world may except the USA cracking the brain and developing lots of new quantum technologies based on my hypnosis. If world opinion is positive towards me the world will be outraged at what the USA has done to Autistics to achieve such things.

Tony Blair moves to take on Rupert Murdoch who he has being manipulating with my hypnosis among with all the other people his firm has being ‘advising’, I think this is to clam him and his papers as a CIA asset.
I find out from more than one source MI6 and the CIA have raised children from my semen, experiments done on me and Gareth Williams are based around building people like us.

I meet two other Chinese people who I have a high opinion of, they give me a very positive impression of the Chinese. My hypnosis would be much more advanced and world would be a much better place if I had met this Chinese lady rather than MI6 all those years ago.

I’ve done enough to crack autism I think after meeting some Aspergers, who unfortunately work for MI6, it is obvious to me about the spectrum having four types.I really liked meeting them, I enjoyed their company. I write my first attempt at a paper but as per usual its a fight. I get a lot more hits on my blog which lifts my morale. My friends from the old department like Bob return, I worry for their safety though, they are back for a reason. The CIA may plan to kill them to suppress the truth of who I am as a person and try lay claim to my hypnosis ect, they have had their departments taken off them. Paris even threatens Bobs family. I worry for them all but it is nice to see them all again.


No comments:

Post a Comment