Friday 20 September 2013

A comment on my revised paper I just posted

I have put up my revised autistic spectrum work. I added a section on damaged neuroreceptors causing the high delta waves that cause autism, I think I've actually cracked it. I edited a little on synapses and edited the conclusion a little. I'm hoping to gather some information on the emotional spectrum of the four types on the spectrum. I'd like to debate with others on the spectrum the best terms for the four types, type 1,2,3 & 4 sound like a hierarchy so I thought Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta types would fit better. It was a struggle to write today and yesterday, MI6 have drugged the hell out of me are giving me fits. It is pretty stupid to do to someone who could have told them whatever they wanted on the brain. I guess this is what you get when you have politicians obsessed with money and power tyring to inderstand the brain. Its pretty unthinkable they have experimented, abused and raped someone for a decade just because they are on the spectrum. It really is beyond me to understand. D

No comments:

Post a Comment