Wednesday 11 March 2020

Turns out they really dont have any money

The mind control society in America has collapsed, it cant fund its overseas network. The world realized Trumps resources were all overseas, he got taxed out of his trynanny. Get it on^^ /grins. I'm hoping they simply get rid of Trump and we get a good president... Someone to undo what has been done.

Be careful, Russia is moving on this. Putin has tried to kill me today, im lucky to be alive. They had control over the Prime Minister, he was acting all different but refusing to help me. hes better now i feel. I have Russian agents in my mind, they are moving on the UK and other countries. everyone do a check to see if Putin is trying to take over networks in their country. He seems to be like Trump, perhaps crazy from trying to be as intelligent as possible. I dont see why they are doing this. I know the Russia people are a good people, some of them even expressed concerns over this situation (of Putin attacking me). We NEED this out in the press or the seeds of it at least...world elections, thats what we need, a fresh start. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment