Sunday 1 March 2020

Bugging

Vladimir Putin the president of Russia had his agents fire a bug into my body because of what I posted about, they got me walking through town, it’s all to do with him wanting a lot of the money I’ve made. They triggered 5e bug when I got into bed tonight. I couldn’t sleep for over an hour and got up feeling horrid with a blob of some frequency in the core of my brain. It obviously in to torture and damage me. I told mi6 to look on the low FQ, to look for the hidden FQ. I know the Russians have invested a lot in tech like this. The bug was pulsing at a damaging frequency, it was tuned in to a world wide frequency that’s damaging all of our brains mi6 said, they say the bad guys are protecting their own but using this on the world to give the,selves an advantage. Mi6 say this ends Putin, that this bug and everything is proof. It seems like he’s gone mad trying to be as intelligent and powerful as possible. I can fix mental illnesses but I can’t fix them when people simply wont listen. An important point to note everyone- radio wave weapons scare me, please don’t develop them but please do develop defences like clever near field controllers or the like, we need defences against tech like this. I’m hopeful this world wide brain damage frequency is offline now. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment