Friday 13 March 2020

Today’s the day we Did it...

We did it, Trumps mind control society has fallen. I’ve had a right week, my mind has been a war zone, it’s been the battle of Bridlington in my mind lol. A lot has happened, I’ve fought like anything.

The CIA tried bullying everyone, that is the countries it was controlling, they fought back and because Trump can’t fund his army around the world the bad guys army they were using to control the world crumbled. I think it was more Trumps peopsonal spy/murder network as well as the CIA. So...We’ve done it, Trumps mind control society can’t function. They can’t murder us freedom fighters as easily now for fighting so its a big window for us all.
Things have changed now.... Things should go in the press now...it’s much better for all of us, we can protect human rights, uses the new cures and utilise the new technology and more. My big plan to turn this mind control society on its head and turn spur on a golden age can start to happen. But there are some complicated issues that have arisen.

Before I do a post on the complicated matter....Let’s just enjoy the moment. We fought for this...A lot of people have fought, even died for this... to give us a chance. I want to say thank you to everyone who’s helped and supported in this, i want a lot of people to get medals and honours for what they have done some day (I’m thinking of people like my shrinks in the Phoenix net from GCHQ and Tiberius and loads of others). it’s made a big difference to everything... So... All in all people....We’re awesome^^ we did it!
Damion Cappleman of the Phoenix net

Songs that go with my blog and make you want to boogie^^

P.s Let’s enjoy the moment...




No comments:

Post a Comment