Sunday 5 January 2020

‘The Free Thousand’ of Great Britain

Just a reminder there are 1,000 people going through shadow experiments to the ones done on me. They try to keep it at the 0.1% ratio for their results. We are spread out over the UK. We are in different towns/areas, they don’t have two of us together as we could help each other. I worry about the others, we’ve been through so much.

I want us to meet us survivors of the invisible war some day, when it’s over, maybe share story’s and coping tactics. I’ve just decided tonight, I’m personally doing away with the term T.I or targeted individual and using the term ‘Freedom Fighter’ for myself, it’s what we have to be. We don’t have a choice.

I want to ask all my readers a favour, if you can; look in on one of ‘the Thousand’ with hypnosis if you have it or an email or something and ask if thy are ok, if you can get in touch, maybe circulate a bit of their information they want circulating to help them. I imagine you can hear some stories from us as a group, we have hard lives with nothing really...But if you have nothing...You have everything to fight for... Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment