Friday 31 January 2020

Last night I should have died...

The British military scientist came in my room again last night. He injected iodine into my frontal lobes. I don’t know this has happened at the time, I sit in my chair and he gloats about how iodine can kill the bits of my brain he has stolen, my frontal lobes then turn black, I realise what has happened. I try think of what to do, I try using my abilities....youlll have to read my book to find what happened next and how I’m here typing this... to do my book I’ll need to get out of this situation... and to do that I’m going to need help....So.......let’s get to it, I need you guys to network, the mind control society has lost a lot of its money buying people and I guess governments off, it’s a lot weaker. I say they should turn on Trump as hell probably want to and probably has stolen the money back, turn on him ppl. Let’s get networking, let’s get going. Damionu

P.s he’s also running around trumping to steal everything because of the loss of resources, the mind control society can cope wi5h this to quote an mi6 agent. Let’s kick their ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment