Friday 31 May 2019

Sylphonics (how to learn any language quickly...really)

Sylphonic puzzling words is my way I invented to understand big words when I was a kid, of about 9 years old. Its good to teach kids, it turns a word you dont understand into a puzzle-

1. You take the first syllable in a word then find three (or more) words with that same syllable in
2. You then look at the common denominator concept in all of the three words
3. The idea they have in common and thats what that syllable means.
4. You go through the rest of the syllable until you understand the whole word. Simple!

An Autistic applied my sylphonics to English and found out our language is made up of 500 syllable, if you understand them you understand every word in the English language. The Chinese have told me their language is made up of 13 syllable making it a practical language to learn, I guess english is good for things like poetry. Sylphonics will revolutionize how we learn language in my opinion, it will also lead to a deeper understanding of the origins of the written and spoken word. Just a little something for the language buffs out there, c u. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment