Monday 20 May 2019

Picking myself up....

The Nazi net and recent goings on-

The Nazi network, well a good party of the top of it- Donald Trump, Teresa May, the queen, the emperor of China and the president of China. America and China are taking it in turns torturing me again, they are sulking about the other day, three days ago, I broke ground on 7/8 fronts fighting them, a plan to solve the alien crisis for one.

I took down their programming of temporal net (using a higher FQ than them to deprogram it) and found and cleaned out/syncd a net that undoes programming in an individual and the programs they have done to others (you concentrate and put a belief in the ego leaving a bit of your mind behind when programming others). The CIA relies on these things to maintain its control.
They have repressed the memories of what else ive done, I kicked their ass! They are on the back foot. Bridlington knows about me being in the morgue, brid is a hotspot for gossip about me i think. Things are looking up.

Nerve toxin and temporal regeneration-

They spiked me night before last with something that closes up the ion channels in nerves in your body as retaliation, my body started to go black. and hurt. I've used temporal regeneration on them this morning, its my most potent healing ability. It came from one day when i was spending some time with one of my sons in my immediate family Sparty, he was in a way, my savant syndrome kicked in, he had part of his brain removed at birth so he couldn't feel happiness. I just knew how to fix him and put the right yellow energy in his mind. I think i used energy from the past and future to fix him and now me. I have used a similar way of doing this before, I think its why I survived the morgue/murder incident. By the way, my toe next to my big toe has gone knumb, i think from the morgue box, it feels like the flesh has died, I hope it gets better, I've tried healing it.

Protein chain therapies-

In recent months ive also come with with something with can help a lot of people with illnesses, I kind of had to. They put cloned tissue in to do with the body bit thefts. The cloned DNA is damaged and replicates in you because it is close to identical to your DNA. It causes you to get genetic conditions you would be diagnosed with as a kid, i had a lot of these forming in me. I came up with a solution; I call it a 'chain therapy'. Temporal net can bend/denature proteins selectively and on a very complex level by means of something called an electrostatic reaction in the hydrogen bonds in the protein. I worked out when proteins denature the 'amino trees' meet and elements are exchanged. Proteins can attach to DNA, I used temporal net to make the proteins repair my DNA. This can be applied to all illness just about in a pinch. You can cure diseases and even genetic conditions and the aging process. I've tried to let the right people in my mind circulate this information to the right people in the last three months or so this has existed, to get the work done properly but i dont feel they've told everyone so i guess its time i do this post. Chain therapy refers to temporal net ising a chain of modified proteins to do a job, its a potent version of this. Please get the right people refining this, they have tried to kill me so it seems the human body has evolved to defend itself against bad proteins. This will save millions around the world, especially where a disease is incurable or there is no medical care.

Saving Phoenix and Luke
My best friend Luke tried to get my son he lives with out of the country, for some reason the queen or government planned to kill Phoenix. Can my friends lay down any support they can, i'd really appreciate it. Lukes getting tortured for trying to save him. I'm worried about them. Please look into this.

I'm hoping this post will save a lot of lives. Damion of The Phoenix Net

Image result for hippocratic staff pic






No comments:

Post a Comment