Saturday 11 May 2019

A mountain to climb... Serious news for you guys...Help...

They tried to kill me night before last. Teresa May had the SAS sneak into my room an hour after I went to sleep. They tortured me it seems. They then drove a six inch spike into my brain from the bottom front to the back of my head. I die. I lay there dead for more than an hour. Mi6 are unaware anyone has sneaked into my room. all around the world the hypnosis starts to fade. Then for some reason something kicks in and I wake up and turn over, I vaguely remember this. I started to breath again. I awake in the morning. I groan, my head hurts, in the front, my sides hurt as well. I feel awful. I know something has happened. I mix my words up all day. Everyone on the planet with the hypnosis has a net in them now showing where the spike went in. I see this and use my abilities to try fix it so it doesn't hurt. I don't know why I survived, I reason there must be a reason. I've thrown the kitchen sink at fixing brain damage. I didn't realise I could survive this. I'm sure it's Trump as well as Teresa May doing this. America is trying to take over China but needs to do it silently behind the scenes for its plan. It's bought and controls a large proportion of chinas world wide spy network of just about all Chinese people especially in takeouts. We all need to disrupt Americas plan taking over this network. Please think about helping china with this to ensure we get a free world but America has its claws in the Chinese raigeme and especially its secret service a lot. The Americans are using psychiatric techniques to manipulate the Chinese to try take control. America has started an unthinkably large war in space and to quote the CIA they are out of their depth. It's more important than ever we unite and let the world know the truth. They have sold my DNA to aliens, I can do more than what we thinks possible. The CIA went to it seems aliens who believe in slavery and...they went to the wrong aliens and put them in a position of power. It started a war against the good races. We're in the good guys teritory it seems. We need to inform the world and get our best and brightest working on this. I've got a plan as well to help. I just need support from you guys. We can get out of this situation Trump and co have caused from their greed trading for ships with worrying aliens but we need to unite. We can do this but we have a mountain to climb. Damion...

No comments:

Post a Comment