Saturday 30 June 2018

Planetary crisis

Ok, so were falling out of our orbit slightly. The Crisis was caused by a black hole being formed on earth rather recklessly. Preliminary results from my plan to make the planet lighter have come back good...We can do it then...We just need a network of warp cores all around the planet at a gravitational decrease harmonic, ill put some long awaited scans online on Monday on this and other things from my notebook.

I know this sounds crazy but im going to mention it, i think its a tactic to tell you the truth and untrue. MI6 and the Queen have made me think Steven Hawking is alive and got kidnapped to solve this problem, I doubt its true but I thought I'd log this just to be careful.

Its looks like the situation with the planet is in hand and we will be fine. It means my other idea of using something I designed using Temporal net is un-nesessary now thankfully. It involves the 'world engine', a way of projecting a warp field around the planet and turning the planet into a ship basically. Its about the size of a football stadium. I wasn't keen on this idea, it might be useful to have one day im sure. But for now it looks like theres cause for a lot of optimism...Lets get this sorted.

P.s to the guys at NASA, dont forget the moon, we need to factor that in and do the math for keeping it stable when we move earth back. One day we could move mars into the goldie locks zone maybe, just an idea.

Oh, and by the way, your welcome, from us in the Phoenix net...


No comments:

Post a Comment