Sunday 24 June 2018

err...we might have a problem

I've noticed something, its getting dark later than usual for this time of year and getting light way too early, its getting light at 2am! I've found out the planet might of got heavier from excessive experimentation using way too powerful warp cores. I've been working on a way to correct the problem...

Right, you bend a warp core to an acceleration harmonic to propel it in one direction. If you bend it in two directions at once to acceleration harmonics I think you will make the gravitational warp field heavier. If you bend it outwards like the rear of the field in one with a velocity harmonic but do this in two direction you will make the gravitational warp field lighter. I think the resulting field might make mass in its sphere of influence lighter.

Maybe we could try fields with more than two poles, the math may get a bit complicated for this.

This idea is for the UN.

No comments:

Post a Comment