Tuesday 16 January 2018

Uodate

They had me under in my room again last night for quite some time, I don't know what they did, I slept till 12 then slept some more, a sure sign of this.

I just found out the queen had be kind,  the mother of ems raped because she triggered a program in everyone in the UK.  You say ' I'm not voting for her' with the program and the queen knows u want to fight her.

The mind control society has developed tech to mind us all on mass, I think the chips on everyone's doors above the hinges are something to do with this. Its How they get into your room.

We need to network and use our abilities and get a general election called or just take to the streets for peaceful protests. This war won't get easier to win, it will get harder. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment