Tuesday 30 January 2018

Prince charles and the queen murder attempt

The surgury went ahead, the surgon knows someone who has treat/operated on the queen themselves. My anus is prolapse - ing and my vital organs are all over the place, I'm burping and sticking up bile. The CIA and rest of the world are trying to save me. The Queen wanted her man to operate on me again. I feel now I've had some pain killing, they've tortured me all day with full body pain and sleep dep. I think the surgon trapped me, that's 11 surgury in 2 weeks. Teresa may had her people in earlier, the queen works for Teresa,  that much is obvious. Teresa agent said they throw the book at you for this. The British regime is evil. I'll do my best to fight it...For all of us. Say a prayer for me. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment