Monday 27 November 2017

Update

One agent just slipped up saying one of my biggest supporters has backed out because I'm hard to control. This is a lie and subterfuge. I don't know where they got that impression, it must be the uk. I'm a theta, we like heierachies. I want a job were I have a boss, I know things wouldn't work out well if I didn't listen to people. My jobs important to me, I want to make the world a better place not a worse one. I'm thinking they had someone impersonate me or a programmed improbable Damion to achieve the subterfuge.

The queen is back abusing me, she had a psychiatrist abusing me earlier, giving me fits from ripping out nets. I hacked her, she has a group of my children prisoner and experiments on them to progress her work. She's tall and blonde with long wavy hair. She has the psychiatrists disorder where they have little sense of right and wrong from getting rid of negative emotions. It's obvious the queen still wants me dead. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment