Thursday 23 November 2017

Drugings update and a comment on the Phoenix Net

The gave me hooping cough (the queen), she still hovers around (hidden) in my conscious engine as she found my nets make her brighter like this, this is damaging and quite unpleasant. mi6 has spiked me with a drug that's making my words jumbled, it's to damage intellectual abilities and Teresa Mays personal cronies from government are pretending to be from the UN. The government is lashing out- there main plan is to try drag every country in the world into genocide charges when it's the UK who is responsible. All of us in the net are in a lot of danger at the moment. Damion

I just want to take this chance to say thank you to everyone who follows me in the Phoenix net, we've fought a long time  trying to beat these nazis, I'm so proud of you all, you've risked so much to fight by my side and to fight for what's right.,.lets not stop now, let fortune fortune favour the bold, D

No comments:

Post a Comment